For all emergencies please dial 911
Deloraine Hospital – Nurses Station – 204-747-2243
Deloraine Hospital – Area Manager – 204-747-1813
Deloraine Hospital – Lab & X-Ray – 204-747-1818
Deloraine Clinic – 204 747-2461
- High Care Needs
- Inpatient beds
- Palliative Care
- Emergency Services
- Community Cancer Program
Lab | X-ray | EKG
Emergency Medical Services
- Ambulance Station
Deloraine Health Centre
109 Kellett St. South
Deloraine, MB R0M 0M0
Primary Health Care
– Family Physician Services/Clinics
Public Health Services
Community Mental Health Services
Home Care Program
The Prairie Mountain Health Home Care Program is a community-based program that provides home support to individuals, regardless of age, who require health services or assistance with activities of daily living. Home Care works with individuals and provides assistance to help them stay in their homes for as long as is safely possible.
For more information on the Home Care Program
Contact Number: 204-747-1822
Home Care Services
Based on the assessment completed by the Case Coordinator, the following Home Care services may be available.:
- Assessment and Care Planning for Home Care services, including Palliative Care, and/or Personal Care Home Placement, including Supportive Housing.
- Case Management/ Case Coordination
- Assistance with Personal Care and Activities of Daily Living
- Nursing Care - ie treatments, dressing, etc
- Respite Care - to relieve primary caregivers through in home respite or respite in a designated bed in facility.
- Adult Day Program - a structured community based program providing social stimulation to individuals and respite to caregivers.
- Therapy Services - assessment in client's home by physiotherapist or occupational therapist.
- Equipment/Medical Supplies - to support the provision of care at home
- Home Oxygen Program - the provision of oxygen concentrators and professional follow up for eligible individuals who require continuous oxygen.
- Supportive Housing - provides access to 24-hour support and supervision within a group setting for frail and/or cognitively impaired persons who can no longer safely manage in the community with the support of family and the Home Care programs but are not yet ready for Personal Care Home placement.
103 Kellett St. S
109 Kellett St. S