SENIORS OUTREACH SERVICES (SOS) OF BREN-WIN INC.
- To assist seniors (55 +) and persons with disabilities in remaining active and independent.
- To increase awareness of existing services, how to access the services, and provide assistance and/or guidance where required.
- To provide a wide variety of activities for seniors and those with disabilities.
- Provide administrative support to the Board of SOS.
- Experience with office equipment and computers as well as Microsoft Office including: Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Imagination and desire to provide activities for seniors and those living with disabilities.
- Previous office experience.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Strong organizational skills to enable effective and appropriate communication with clients and the Board of SOS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to enable effective and appropriate communication.
If you would like a copy of the job description, please request one via the email address listed below.
Please send letter of application and resume to the address below by FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2023.
Senior’s Outreach Services
P.O. Box 618
Deloraine, MB R0M 0M0
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.